Parenting / 20 November, 2023 / Christina Walter
Glow Sleep Easy is the app-enabled 5-in-1 sleep aid that is revolutionising bedtime for parents worldwide.
Sleep is the most precious commodity for families the world over, but can be the most challenging thing to acquire, especially in the first few years of a child’s life. There is so much advice on how to achieve a perfect bedtime, that can leave parents at a loss of knowing exactly where to begin?! Glow Dreaming has created a 5-in-1 sleep aid that keeps things simple and sees babies, children, and adults too, nodding off in a matter of minutes.
Glow Sleep Easy is the 5-in-1 sleep aid that is backed by science and engineered for sleep. It is the creation of one desperate parent who struggled with their daughter’s inability to fall asleep.
The device, which can be controlled via an App; combines red LED light therapy, pink noise, aromatherapy and a humidifier, which work together to relax and calm babies and children and help them fall asleep. And when things don’t quite go to plan, there is 24hr sleep support via the App and a team of experts on hand to help.
Within months of launching, the product had sold out and has now been snapped up by more than 200,000 families in Australia and across the world. Glow dreaming is now set to hit UK shores this week, just in time to get sleep patterns settled before the holidays.
Glow Dreaming uses the following techniques to help babies and children sleep:
Red LED Light Therapy
NASA uses this specific red LED light therapy to help its astronauts sleep. Red spectrum light helps stimulate the body’s production of melatonin; the hormone responsible for telling us it’s time for sleep. This function also assists in the development of children’s circadian rhythm (internal sleep body clock), helping them to develop a healthy, non-habit-forming relationship with sleep. Conversely, blue light, the light emitted by devices such as phones and tablets, has been found to hinder and disrupt sleep.
The Glow Dreaming also has a Green to rise light to let your child know when it’s time to get up, which can be set via the app. This is an added way the device assists you in creating a healthy sleep routine for your littles.
Studies prove that Pink Noise, a combination of sounds naturally found in nature, is the best sound for sleep. Pink Noise enhances brain activity associated with the deep phases of sleep, improving memory retention and focus, as well as cognitive functions. It is similar to White Noise in sound, but that’s where the similarities end. Unlike white noise generators, the unique sound has been specially calibrated to compensate for speaker imperfections and encourage sleep. The Glow Dreaming has only 3 volume settings, these settings produce sound never exceeding 70 decibels and are all within the range that are safe for developing ears.
Glow Dreaming offers its own range of essential oils which are designed to encourage relaxation of the muscles and to calm the mind ensuring that babies and children fall asleep. Made in France, these oils are safe to use during pregnancy, from the day your baby is born and during breastfeeding.
Cool mist technology helps ease breathing, prevents snoring, and creates the ideal sleep environment by stopping the spread of airborne viruses and maintaining a more even room temperature.
Changing behaviours, especially around sleep, is never easy. Glow Dreaming provides a customer care team to help parents through the process. They use the latest scientific findings and personalised programmes to make the sleep process as easy as possible. The company also offers a sleep specialist service for no extra charge, allowing customers to speak with an expert for added support.
All products in the range include:
- Glow Sleep Easy: RRP £119.98
- Glow Travel Sleep Easy, for on-the-go parents. This compact version includes Red LED, Pink Noise and Aromatherapy. RRP £99.95
- Glow Perfect Sleep Sensor helps you create the perfect environment for your child as temperature and humidity tend to be the most important factors for sleep. This sensor provides you with live real time information on the temperature and humidity of your child’s room and advises how to best dress your child (TOG). If the room goes too cold the display monitor will go blue, if too warm red, and Green represents the perfect conditions. The portable screen can go with you anywhere in the house, so you can keep an eye on any changes throughout the day or night RRP £89.95. Additional sensors are also sold separately for use in multiple rooms with the same display monitor RRP £19.95.
- Personalise your Glow Dreaming Sleep Easy with 1 of 9 Designer Sleeves, ranging from rainbows to under the sea, or something less playful and stylish. RRP £9.95 each
- Glow Essential Oils RRP £29.95
To learn more about the brand and start setting up your perfect sleep environment today head to Glowdreaming.co.uk
Sponsored content in collaboration with Glow Dreaming