The rate for Singapore Savings Bonds (SSB) inches to 3.4%, higher than the 3.34% for the last month. This is an all-time high for 2023.
The Singapore Savings Bond Nov 2023 rates are as follows.
With Fixed Deposits remaining as low, Singapore Savings Bonds can provide a more consistent yield. . The closing date for application is on 27 Nov 2023. A total of 1 Billion dollars will be on offer.
The year 1 rate of 3.3% is higher than some Fixed Deposit rates offered by various banks.
Since Singapore Savings Bonds allow you to withdraw at any time with accrued interest and no penalty, it is a viable option, especially for retirement planning.
- Safe and Flexible bonds for individual investors by Singapore Govt.
- Open to individuals aged 18 and above.
- Required bank account with one of the three local banks and an individual CDP account.
- Minimum amount at $500. Maximum cap at $200,000
- Use cash or SRS to invest