Free entry to Sentosa will end on Mar 31st 2023.
From Apr 1st 2023, the following fees will apply.
Entrance Via Cars and Taxis
- 7am-12pm: $6
- 12pm-2pm; $2
- 2pm-5pm: $6
- 5pm-7am: $2
Via Sentosa Express
- Standard Fee: $4
- Selected TransitLink Concession Cardholders: $2
How to get Free Entry to Sentosa?
Apply for Sentosa Islander Membership and get 365 days of free island
admission and 4 hours of free parking at selected car parks.
Free island admission includes
- Sentosa Express
- Free Drive in via Sentosa Gantry
For Free Drive in, you can register your car IU and number upon registration. Car passengers travelling in the car will enjoy free admission as well.
Quote NTUC500 and upgrade to the Insider tier.
Other perks include attractions, dining, events, hotels and spa discount.
- 1-for-1 hotel deals at Oasia Resort Sentosa
- 1-for-1 hotel deals at The Outpost Hotel Sentosa
- 1-for-1 hotel deals at The Village Hotel Sentosa
- 30% off Sentosa Fun Pass
- 25% off Sky Pass (Round Trip Cable Car)
Other Free Options
- Entrance via the Sentosa Boardwalk
- Cycling into Sentosa
- SBS Transit Service 123 (Only distance bus fares apply)