The Official PSLE Cut-Off Point (COP) for 2023 is out.
There had been a few surprise shifts in COP for selected schools. Given the
new changes for next year, we expect more surprises to be in store for 2024
Secondary School Cut-Off Points. Use this guide with this consideration in
For verification of the scores, do refer to
A-NA : Affiliated Normal (A)
A-NT : Affliated Normal (T)
There are over 50 schools that had an increase in COP, implying that it is easier to get into these schools.
COP increased by 2 Points
- Chung Cheng High School (Yishun) – 11 to 13
- Paya Lebar Methodist Girls School – 11to13
- Anglican High School -12 to 14P
- Maris Stella High School – 12 to 14P
- CHIJ St Theresa’s Convent -13 to 15
- Xinmin Secondary School – 14to16
- Ang Mo Kio Secondary School -16 to 18
- Hai Sing Catholic School – 16 to 18
- Pasir Ris Crest Secondary School – 17to19
- Unity Secondary School – 19 to 20
- Hougang Secondary School – 20-22
COP increased by 3 Points
- St Margaret’s Sec School – 11 to 14
- Meriden Secondary School – 19-22
Only a handful of Schools have lower COP, implying more difficulty in getting to these schools.
- Anglo-Chinese School (Ind) – 9 to 8
- Singapore Chinese Girl’s School – 9 to 8
- Fairfield Methodist Secondary School – 11 to 10
- Yusof Ishak Secondary School – 17 to 16
- Christ Church Secondary School
The reasons that such a high number of schools increasing COP could be due to the
- PSLE Scores are lower overall compared to the previous years.
- A smaller cohort due to the Tiger year
2021 PSLE Cohort: 39119
2022 PSLE Cohort: 37095
2024 Secondary School Admission Changes
For 2024 COP, there will no longer be Express or Normal Streaming. Express,
Normal (Academic), and Normal Technical will be replaced by G3, G2, and G1.
You can refer to this post for details.
These lists are sorted by Range of Scores. It includes Area, JC Affliation and School Cohort Gender. Click to save.
EXPRESS, NA , NT
range : 8 -13
TWD strive to be as accurate as we can. Do double-check with MOE in case of discrepancies. TWD is not liable for any discrepancies on this post.