If you are like me, the thought of chatting to a guy I have never met before either via text or in person makes me cringe.
I’m sure I’m not alone.
We used to meet people in bars and clubs where the conversation flowed naturally. Now, online dating means we find ourselves texting perfect strangers from our home or meeting them in broad daylight, completely sober.
Necessary if we want to date in the modern world? Also yes.
For this reason, I’ve put together some interesting questions to ask a guy. I hope they will help you to get the conversation started, get to know your potential date better, and have a bit of a laugh. They include:
- What to ask a guy in the first few conversations
- Funny questions to make him laugh
- Flirty questions to ask a guy
- Unusual questions that other people might not ask him
- Questions to ask a guy to get to know him deeper
Remember, always date safely. Be careful what you share online and for first dates, always let a friend know where you are going, who with and when you will be home.
Further reading: Red flags to look out for on a first date.